I am looking forward to the year ahead and excited about helping you achieve your weight/health goals. I have rationalized and reorganized the practice in a manner that more consistent with the amount of service I deliver to you. I believe that this best serves the needs of all my patients and expedite their achievement of their desired results. I do strive for complete transparency in pricing, if you have any questions please contact me via email at email@example.com.
Changes effective January 2, 2017 are:
- All weight loss and testosterone replacement programs will require either a recurring monthly credit card/debit card fee or an upfront payment (length depends on program, refunds for unused portions will be granted).
- Visits will be in 30 minute blocks..
- No shows will be charged $50 to a credit card on file.
- Modest increase in pricing.
- Separate fee for prescriptions/treatment/advice outside of weight loss (cholesterol, hypertension, insomnia, testosterone, thyroid, female hormone replacement and other meds)
The biggest change will probably be for those patients who receive hormone replacement management within the context of a weight loss program. These fees are now separated to more accurately reflect the amount of service provided.
I may still make a few changes over the coming days, however, the prices will be "cast in stone" come January 2, 2017.
Please see the Pricing page for more details.
Wishing you the best of health and well-being for 2017.